is a women religious institute founded in the Netherlands in 1822 by Rev. P. Mathias Wolff, a Jesuit priest from Luxembourg. The right of our Congregation is Pontifical. The Mother House, which has been in the Netherlands since it was established, from April 2018 moved to Yogyakarta, Archdiocese of Semarang, Indonesia.
Our apostolate is first in education. As a child of his time, Fr. Mathias Wolff, our founder recognised how important education and teaching were for a healthy society. His first sisters concerned themselves with this, and up to this very day, teaching stands at the heart of our tradition. Over the years health-care, social and pastoral services were also provided.